The sustainability of any literacy action depends on good capacity at country level.
FSDS aims to working with policy-makers, planners, programme managers and implementers to ensure effective and sustainable policy development and programme-delivery. Education Capacity-building activities are conducted in the following areas :
• Planning and management
• Curriculum development and designing materials
• Training of trainers and facilitators
• Learner performance assessment
• Monitoring and evaluation
• Network and partnership- building among key national and international actors, including the facilitation of South-South and North-South cooperation.